Personography club is a place where counsellors, therapists and others working in similar fields can get together to share best practice.
Personography Club will:
- Provides a forum for Counsellors,Therapists, and those working in similar ways, to come together to share their experience, knowledge and skills for mutual enrichment.
- Seek to develop ways to engage with and impact upon the well-being , not only of individuals, but also the wider community/ communities in which we work, play and grow.
- Discounted (10%) certificated CPD courses
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers
- Interaction with others to exchange information and develop professional contacts
- The opportunity to develop the scope and focus of the Club.
In Return we ask:
- You to demonstrate that you are a qualified well-being practitioner.
- You to be respectful and confidential to all other members of the club and/or workshops.
- To pay your membership fee promptly.
- To contact us to let us know what meetings and/or workshops you plan to attend.
How much does it cost?
Club Membership Night Fees = £60 for 6 months – (if you pay for 6 months in advance you get 10% discount on workshops.)
Or £10 on the night – No workshop discount.
Upcoming Personography Club Dates:
Click here for upcoming dates.
Please contact us if you would like to join or if you have any more questions.