Personography club is a place where counsellors, therapists and others working in similar fields can get together to share best practice.
Personography club is restarting after the Covid restrictions and will take place on the first Thursday in the month at a new time of 5.15pm- 7.15pm
Personography Club will:
- Provides a forum for Counsellors,Therapists, and those working in similar ways, to come together to share their experience, knowledge and skills for mutual enrichment.
- Seek to develop ways to engage with and impact upon the well-being , not only of individuals, but also the wider community/ communities in which we work, play and grow.
- Discounted (10%) certificated CPD courses
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers
- Interaction with others to exchange information and develop professional contacts
- The opportunity to develop the scope and focus of the Club.
In Return we ask:
- You to demonstrate that you are a qualified well-being practitioner.
- You to be respectful and confidential to all other members of the club and/or workshops.
- To pay your membership fee promptly.
- To contact us to let us know what meetings and/or workshops you plan to attend.
How much does it cost?
Club Membership Night Fees = £10 on the night
Upcoming Personography Club Dates:
Click here for upcoming dates.
Please contact us if you would like to join or if you have any more questions.